With confit potatoes, red onion and sage in OMER. based vinaigrette.
- 4 sea bass fillets
- 500 grams of baby potatoes
- 2 red onions
- 1 bunch of sage
- 50 gr dried tomatoes
- 50 gr pine nuts
- 50 gr capers
- 1 shallot
- 200 gr peanut oil
- 200 gr olive oil
- 5 cl OMER. Traditional Blond
- Juice of 1 lemon
For 4 persons
- Grill the sea bass on a hot grill, rub a little olive oil on the sea bass before grilling.
- Cut the potatoes in half and place on a baking tray. Season with salt and pepper and plenty of olive oil. 20 minutes in an oven at 160° C.
- Cut the red onion into strips and cook for a further 20 minutes with the potatoes. Add finely chopped sage for the last 5 minutes.
- Roast the pine nuts in a dry pan for one and a half minutes.
- Mix in a blender: pine nuts, capers, dried tomatoes, olive oil, peanut oil and shallot. Do not blend too finely. Season with OMER., pepper and salt and juice of lemon.
- Place the sea bass on the potatoes and red onion, finish with the vinaigrette.
Pour a fresh OMER. Traditional Blond and enjoy this food pairing!