- 1 focaccia with herbs
- 1 pack of goat's cheese
- 1 pack of lamb meatballs
- 1 bottle of OMER. Traditional Blond
- 1 packet of tomato passata
- 1 dash of tomato ketchup
- 1 box of sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 stock cube
- 1 tsp of harissa
- A few sprigs of flat parsley
- 1 tsp of icing sugar
For 4 persons - Preparation time 30min.
- We use a herb focaccia as a base, make a base with a cutter (of your choice) and bake it briefly in the oven (so that the inside remains soft).
- We cook the lamb meatballs half-cooked in a mixture of the beer, the sun-dried tomatoes and the stock cube.
- Then colour the meatballs in a pan with butter until they are fully cooked.
- Reduce the OMER. to 1/3rd (the sun-dried tomatoes can stay in) and add the same amount of tomato passata, a teaspoon of icing sugar, a tablespoon of tomato ketchup and a little harissa. Now let it boil down to a syrupy mass.
- First of all, we cover the edge of the focaccia with the tomato reduction, then a piece of goat's cheese is placed on top, followed by a bit of sun-dried tomato (meanwhile cooked gently in the beer), then a meatball, and then another piece of sun-dried tomato.
- Some of the tomato reduction is poured over the pintxos at the end before piercing them with a sprig of parsley as decoration.
Pour a fresh OMER. Traditional Blond and enjoy this food pairing!