- 4 large potatoes
- 500 gr fresh raw salmon
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- Juice of half a lemon
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 tbsp Omer
- 150 gr melted butter
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 bunch of chives
For 4 persons
- Wash the potatoes well, then boil them in a pot of plenty of salted water.
- Don't overcook the potatoes, let them cook gently so they don't tear.
- When they are done, drain them and cut them in half.
- Empty them and mix the cooked potato with the sour cream and chopped chives.
- Season well with pepper, salt and a little nutmeg.
- Now fill the potato with the mixture again.
Mousseline of OMER.:
- Put the egg yolks in a high-bottomed pan.
- Add the lemon juice and Omer and season with salt and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Beat everything on a low heat until it becomes frothy.
- Slowly add the melted butter.
- Cut the salmon into thin slices of half a cm and lay them over the warm potato.
- Finish with the OMER. mousseline and a few sprigs of chervil.
Pour a fresh OMER. Traditional Blond and enjoy this food pairing!