- 1.2 kg Zealand jumbo mussels
- 1 OMER. Traditional Blond
- 150 gr butter
- 100 gr chorizo cubes
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 flounder chervil
- 1 bunch of tarragon
- Pepper and salt
For 4 persons
- Wash the mussels 3 times thoroughly in plenty of water and put them in a mussel pot or saucepan.
- Add 1 bottle of OMER. Add butter
- Cook all the herbs (parsley, chervil and tarragon) in boiling salted water for 2 minutes. Cool immediately in ice water, so they retain their green colour. Once cold, blend all the herbs in a blender, adding a little water if necessary.
- Add 3 tbsp of the herbs to the mussel pot.
- Cut the chorizo into small cubes of up to half a cm and add to the mussel pot. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Bring the mussels to the boil and shake the pot well every minute. After +/- 5 minutes of cooking, the mussels are ready.