- 300 g gorgonzola
- 1 mango
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander bulbs
- 1 tbsp Sirop de Liège
- 1 dl Jerez vinegar
- 1 dl OMER.
- 4 thick slices of multigrain bread
For 4 persons
- Roast the coriander bulbs in a dry pan for 2 minutes.
- Add diced mango. (1/2 cm cubes)
- Fry briefly and deglaze with Jerez vinegar and OMER. Add the Liège syrup and let it reduce until it forms a nice compote. Leave to cool.
- Roast the toast in an oven at 180 degrees. Lay nice slices of Gorgonzola on the warm toast.
- Put a spoonful of chutney over the Gorgonzola and finish with fresh, chopped coriander.
Pour a fresh OMER. Traditional Blond and enjoy this food pairing!