- 4 carrots
- 3 bay leaves
- 250 g smoked bacon bits
- 3 leek stalks
- 250 gr savoy cabbage
- 4 onions
- 6 potatoes
- 200gr yellow mustard
- 3 tbsp OMER.
For 4 persons
- Cut the vegetables into large pieces (4 to 5 cm). That way they will not cook loose.
- Stew the vegetables in a large pot for 5 to 6 minutes. Season with pepper and salt, add thyme and bay leaf and 2 dl water.
- Let it boil for a while, mix in the bacon and then turn the heat down low and let it stew for an hour and a half. Do not put a lid on it. Shake every 10 minutes and check that the stew does not burn. If the water has evaporated, add a little water again.
- Fry the sausages.
- Mix 200gr of yellow mustard with 3 tbsp of OMER.
- Spread the mustard over the fried sausages and serve.
Pour a fresh OMER. Traditional Blond and enjoy this food pairing!