- 1 bunch of basil
- 2 balls of mozzarella (buffalo mozzarella)
- 250 gr cherry tomatoes
- 400 gr penne
- A few sprigs of oregano
- A few basil leaves
- A few sprigs of rosemary
- 1 L tomato pulp
- A dash of OMER. Traditional Blond
- 2 thin slices of salted bacon
- 1 teaspoon sambal
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 knob of butter
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 leaf of fresh sage
- 1 egg
- 800 gr mixed minced meat
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano
- 1 clove garlic
- Olive oil
For 4 persons - Preparation time 60min.
1 large onion, 1 clove garlic, 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, 2 sprigs fresh oregano, 800g mixed minced meat, 1 egg, 1 leaf of fresh sage, 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs, olive oil, 1 knob of butter, salt, pepper
- Remove the leaves from the rosemary and oregano sprigs and take a sage leaf. Chop these fresh herbs very finely.
- Fry the chopped onion in a little olive oil. Crush the garlic and cook it too.
- Put the minced meat in a large mixing dish and add the egg, breadcrumbs, chopped herbs and stewed onion and garlic. Mix everything together well. Season the minced meat mixture with plenty of ground pepper and salt.
- Roll large balls of the minced meat (e.g. balls of about 4 centimetres in diameter).
- Heat a good dash of olive oil and a knob of butter in a pan. Choose a large pan, so that you can fry all the meatballs in one go.
- Fry the meatballs so that they get a tasty golden brown crust. Later, the meatballs will cook further in the sauce.
SPICY TOMATO SAUCE
1 onion, 1 clove of garlic, a dash of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of sambal, 2 thin slices of salted bacon, a dash of OMER., 1 litre of tomato pulp, a few sprigs of rosemary, a few leaves of basil, a few sprigs of oregano
- Peel and finely chop the onion, cut and crush a clove of garlic.
- Heat a dash of olive oil and fry the chopped onion and garlic. Add a teaspoon of sambal, the sauce may be spicy.
- Cut the salted bacon into small cubes and allow to fry. Deglaze with a dash of OMER.
- Add the tomato pulp, rosemary, basil and oregano and allow to simmer. Let the meatballs simmer in the sauce as well.
400 gr penne
Cook the penne al dente in salted water, as indicated on the packaging.
250 gr cherry tomatoes, 2 balls of mozzarella (buffalo mozzarella), 1 bunch of basil
- Halve the cherry tomatoes. Remove the herbs from the tomato sauce and add the cherry tomatoes.
- Take a large oven dish and pour in the penne.
- Pour the sauce with the meatballs on top. Put on the oven grill.
- Cut the buffalo mozzarella into thick slices and divide them generously over the dish.
- Slide the dish under the hot grill and let the cheese gratin for about 10 minutes.
- Finish the dish with a few fresh basil leaves.